San Clemente Youth Rugby Football Club
Welcome to San Clemente Youth Rugby Club
Youth rugby is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States and The San Clemente Youth Rugby Football Club is one of the fastest growing youth rugby clubs in the San Clemente and southern Orange County. By 2016 rugby will be an Olympic sport and who knows there may be a future Olympiad amongst our squad already.
Founded during the 2004 rugby season, the San Clemente “Gators” will field U8, U10, 12, U14 and U16 youth teams for the 2013/2014 season. We offer both non-contact and contact versions depending on the age of your child and we play in the Greater San Diego Youth Rugby League. San Clemente Youth Rugby is a member of USA Rugby, the Southern California Rugby Football Union, and Southern California Youth Rugby.
We are passionate about the game and believe
- Rugby can be enjoyed by all, both on and off the field
- It’s a team effort – there is no “I” in the word “team”
- Rugby brings about strong life skills and can provide a significant and positive effect on the players personal development through leadership within the sport which in turn gives them success in their adolescent life
- We provide high quality rugby coaching
- We welcome new players and their parents to the club and through good coaching strive to improve their basic rugby skills
- We are a sociable club – we enjoy great support and assistance from our parents, many of whom volunteer to help as coaches, team
managers, kit organizers etc
2013 Practice Schedule
Our first practice is this Saturday at Shorecliffs Middle School!!!
U8s, U10s, and U12s will start at 10:00am
U14s will start at 10:30am.
New to rugby
Learn how it’s played, the rules etc
Learn More Here
The Gators are a local club and we strive to support our community and businesses whenever possible. We are deeply in indebted to our generous sponsors who are helping us make it possible to develop the young players and club. THANK YOU!
Every sale from this link below donates 8% back to our club. Go buy some rugby gear now.